Saturday, April 12, 2008

Songs To Dance Toat A Talent Show

how to earn online.

Hello, my name is Roberto

a couple of years ago I started doing publicity for the site of a 'sports association.
In two months I was able to pick up our site on the front page on both Google and Yahoo, then last year had closed with my former associates, having founded a new association with a friend I was back to the starting point with a new website to promote and unknown zero euros to do so.
Plus I had to also change all the work done to promote the website of my former partners, because the work was done by me without any reward I converted all for the benefit of my site.
If you want to check my current site is also www.pokerparma.it put the words "parma texas hold'em poker" on Google or Yahoo and find me in the first place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment