Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What Does Large Cockroach Poop Look Like

Trophy Scaccabarozzi

It 's been a while and now is the currency of telling the emotions felt in a great day of sport on the mountains of that I attend all year and have grown my passion for the mountains.

So the season continues and is approaching the date of 20 September and accordingly Scaccabarozzi Trophy. In August, a few days off before I go to sea with Stefano "None" to feel a part of the journey, especially one that leads to the Garden of the nozzle and then retreat to the Val Elisa Cassina Bietti the refuge. After six hours we are still happy to go out and Resinelli because part of the journey is a field that did not know the way I like, technical descents and steep climbs. The workouts continue and do some race to get some 'pace even though I know that day will take a leisurely pace. I have to thank Andrea "Gandalf" the race for the Rose who gave me the opportunity to km at a pace that then the following Sunday would serve me a lot. We are on the afternoon of September 19 and the tension is high but the week has gone quiet I just wanted to do some good spin to loosen the muscles, the pectoralis withdrawn under a downpour in the forecast that give hope for better weather the next day. We wake up at 6 to September 20, step to take David and we head to Pasturo.Il time is amazing NEAC a cloud, I try to hide the tension but it's hard to joke and laugh with friends Sev but lacks the little and the center part of Pasturo .. now seeking a leisurely pace, I know that the race will be long and slowly recovered some positions on those parties who are strong as usual ... Resinelli it comes to the weather is cool and ideal for running up the street toward the path of Foppe Rosalba under the gaze of the Cinquantenaire where a climber is climbing the Via Gandin a way through the classic Grignetta truly a spectacle of scenery and exchange these impressions with "colleagues" skyrunner, all well known faces that each race are there to have fun with me ... Rosalba the past continue to the summit of Grignetta where I can exchange a joke with friends that watch the Guardia di Finanza our security. You can reach the top of Grignetta behind me I see a great friend Julie who is catching up but I do not think since the time spent so far is more or less as expected, and thanks to supporters and friends of the legendary Falchetti "Calumer" I throw myself down to groove to the Federation and here I rely on the skills of downhill skier and climber, and then again after a nice slight slope down to the shelter Elisa on a path a little 'slimy and full of pitfalls that a lot of attention as soon as the road is still long. Step dall'Elisa and starts to climb through a Baitella where are u cheering stadium with trumpets for the mythical Corinne Favre is just ahead. We arrive at Val Cassina made even hardest by falling rocks created by some of the few skilled people that are going up. I throw myself out down to the shelter Bietti, and refueling and quiet for a while to jars where your legs well before the wall that leads to Bogani. The climb is tough now are nearly four-hour race and I'm holding in front of me I see my friend Matthew and from there will be a great help to continue the effort. Past the shelter Bogani begin the climb to the top of Grignone that becomes increasingly steep. Matthew is always the same distance on them enough to exchange a few words of comfort, the ultimate groove is near and I hear people cheering at the top, and a final effort to see the church and hear the voices of some friends who encourage me, do not recognize them all I'm focused I still expect a difficult descent, I expected to supply Matthew we relax, we tie your shoes and throw us down to the Pialleral. The descent is going well and his legs hold up, Matthew has a good rhythm I prefer to keep a bit ', but when I get down to the shelter of Pialleral I see that I had a great time and always focused and encouraged by several friends who are on the way, I sent to the last climb takes us to San Calimero, the snub well, but after a slight slope in the ache bother me and I find it hard to run ... I grit my teeth and going down to the shelter Riva on the concrete road that I hate! comes the refuge Riva a continuous effort in the race a bit 'lame but I see approaching the finish line .. Franchino little lacking and I find that gives me the last charge to face the last km in the middle of Pasturo ... missing a few meters and look at the clock 6 hours and 29 minutes, I admit that I wanted to be under six hours and thirty seconds and I can not and friends who are rooting Sev realize it at the finish line so we do up for a laugh I too, thought it is almost a hundred feet to the Guardian Angels that helped me today and I am under the banner, Darietto announces my arrival and satisfaction is at most, just a hug with his friend Matthew and I then I sit on the chair to enjoy my victory to have finished this race! There's some Friends of the Mountain Rescue, the OAS and all compliment each other, the satisfaction is so much seen the problems that I faced this season. Then there's a lot of friends waiting with satisfaction the young Osini Gandalf, David and Andrew the youngest in the race, even for them the satisfaction of completing this tough race but it offers beautiful scenery viewed from another angle when you're not even competing for the win but to get to the finish. Hard to tell all the emotions in many miles and hours of the race but on the whole has the will to never give up and to continue even though things are hard and tough .... I do not know yet what I will do next season, now I look snow, but I try to attend this competition. Finally I must thank my Captain! I forgot the end it took me 6 hours 30 minutes and 15 seconds and 29th place.


0 comments:

Post a Comment