Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Alien Blue Ray Ps3 Problem

nek

This Friday I will stop writing to you
And between these lines I see you And I guess so fantastic

grow And in the desire to hold I was thrilled

e'con
e'con you this music as long as you will
In your smile that I see the signs of my face

e'con you

The sense is that all love you and protect you
Why is your best tomorrow
Anyway I'll be there to absorb every bruise
To give you strength in a moment and I feel close

e'con music you this
e'con
you the time to come and the importance that your presence gives me

you the triumph of a symphony

Certainty and the energy that I can continue to exist

e'con that you turn the dreams that I dare you
fore the grounding in a fragile moment

e'con you my vitality
And with you I hear the soul
And that your presence is a source of hope
e'con

you finish writing you this Friday


Other texts: http://www.angolotesti.it/N/testi_canzoni_nek_1003/testo_canzone_e_con_te_1124960.html
About Nek: http://www.musictory .com / music / Nek

0 comments:

Post a Comment