Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Have More Herpes Outbreaks The Older I Get



alarm soon, as always, to go to work.
the desire to ride is felt, after all we are in March!
out there is a good fog, but I'm not discouraged.
prepare the bag and go down in the cellar.
the singlespeed is still tarnished by the epic ride to the ground (before Christmas what a shame !)... That's where the thermal water bottle!
the open: there is still the inside (of course it is also well cold!) That now stinks to be sick. work around the fountain, load the bike ride in the van and go to work.

in the morning the weather improves, so a lunch break, with Matthew, we are the first (mine) around the season. 7th and strong wind, but the desire is there! having to go back to work, it is always hard, but it goes like this!
at 10km from Aosta, a break radius of the rear wheel ... Damned French! I can hardly come with the bike that wags his tail, from seasickness!

the idea was to eat only fruit for lunch, but I yield to the temptation and I take away a calzone Puppo artichokes and sausage ... have done so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment