Friday, March 11, 2011

Outboard Motor Is Expensive

hard and emotions start to the season in the woods

today I fetched up in a road bike ... are on the high seas, and all the slack I beat this winter, I now submit the bill!
but it goes well, then the condition will improve!

but yesterday I did a mini tour in the first single speed, and I'm glad that the feelings have not changed!
the woods have welcomed me, saying "welcome back", paths, and still no trace immaccolati, I hosted the first of the season ...
and my bike, quiet and lightweight, it gave me the same feeling as before: hard work and pleasure, sweat and serenity.

spring seems to never come, but the forest animals are hidden there, behind every tree, and surely they will be saying "look who's back!".
hard to melt the snow in the shady sections, but I will walk on foot, without haste.
calm down a little "Cape Verde" We are damned in this chaotic world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment