Monday, December 13, 2010

100 Popsicle Stick Ideas

feat ramazzotti anastacia belong to you-you

EROS - Not now, I will no longer defend myself,
will overcome the obstacles in me ...
my most difficult moments for you.

ANASTACIA - No reason, no poetry, is crystal clear.
feel your voice and all the darkness disappears
every time I look in your eyes, you push me to love you

EROS - This winter will end

ANASTACIA - I love you really

EROS - Outside and inside me

ANASTACIA - How do you push me to love you?

EROS - with its difficulties

ANASTACIA - I love you really

TOGETHER - I belong to you, you belong to me forever ANASTACIA

- I want you, baby I want you, and I thought you had to know
what I think. You are the wind that is below the
my wings ... I belong to you, you belong to me

EROS - I walked up steep paths

ANASTACIA - You are my fantasy EROS

- for loneliness, and barren deserts

ANASTACIA - You are my gentle breeze EROS

- the rhythm of your passion I now live

ANASTACIA - and do not ever let you go

EROS - love will cross

ANASTACIA - You are the piece that makes me complete

EROS - the waves of its instants

Anastacia - I can feel it in my soul

EROS - as deep as the oceans ... I will win for you the fear I feel, what
burn in the words that I never said, you know ...

ANASTACIA - I want you, baby I want you, and I thought
you should know what I think.

EROS - Thunder in the silence we

Anastacia - I belong to you, you belong to me. You are the wind that is
below my wings ... I belong to you, you belong to me

EROS - Now I can hear you

ANASTACIA - I will belong forever

EROS - a

ANASTACIA - you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment