Monday, December 13, 2010

•astigmatic Keratotomy

Negramaro & Elisa

Free we seem to have more freedom if our hands will not fall more words for us.

It will be easier to smile at people without asking whether or forever lasting one minute, and then
that we care about us? This just

so, so, here we go, here,
that without us there is freedom, but it just so, so, let's stop here.

Laughing, then I'll be surprised aveda then laugh without the need of having to decide who, if not for me
and it will be easy if you do not cut the air in two
and will see you running up the skies of chenille and popcorn
you but just so, so, here we go, here,
that without us there is freedom, but it just so, so,
and you kiss me here, here
that contain both sense and then that will , so that's enough, so let's stop here
.

freely, there seems to be more free and while I punched the wall to have you here again.

Take me somewhere else, take me where no one knows us,
show me how to die with no one of us alive

0 comments:

Post a Comment