Monday, December 13, 2010

What Does Cm Look Like The Day Before Your Period

nickelback-far away enough so

This time, this place
oppressed, errors
Too long, too late
Who was I to make you wait Just one chance

Just one breath Just in case there
another way

Cause you know You know, you know



I love you I loved you all the time and I miss

way too far for too long
dream that you are with me And do not go away


not stop breathing when I see you again

your knees,
ask Last chance for one last dance 'Cause with you
, I'd withstand
all hell to hold your hand I'd give you everything


I'd give for us Give anything but I will not give
Because you know,
You know, you know


So far away You were so far away for far too long So far away

You were so far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know what I wanted


I wanted to be with you

wondering why I felt that I need me to tell you that I love you

I loved you all the time And I forgive you

For being away for so long

Then I resume breathing close to me and let me go away without

0 comments:

Post a Comment