Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blue Kawasaki Leather Jacket

Race Day # 1

Here we are at a fateful day! Alarm
ale 7, breakfast, and go! Three hours with the bike back! The crater
who hosted us and 'flat, and its border, you see the low clouds coming from the sea ... It looks like the end of the world, as in ancient qudri when you thought the world was flat and the sea, plunged into the void ... Here and 'the same, except that where the world ends there' path: we will go down from there'!!!!

The climb to the volcano and 'steep and inhospitable, the part that we'll bike and' covered with fine gravel, and black light, while the higher up the rocks suggests the thuile paso high, steep and stony!

e'grosso crater, it smells like sulfur, smoke occasionally ... exciting.
descend and SIPART, one at a time every three minutes. The pros are madmen! No touching the brakes, tap the MarkWeir 90all'ora, I am much less!
I lie without consequences before the single track, nothing special. Within the village at all, there are 5km of flat, I can make a difference! I push like a madman, sfrccio between the kids who rejoice, but after a few minutes I feel the heart pounding and legs as if I had two daggers stuck in the thighs .. Mollo a little shooting, and I drag myself best I can at the entrance of single track! Viva

the halls! Moist, rocky, full of plants, slippery ... Torture, I stopped a few times to oxygenate and I am compelled to make some pieces poedi to give respite to my arms ... but the spot and 'wonderful! We move from the woods to the trail in the coast, hairpins burst, repeating steps ...

AAAAHHHHHH U !!!!!!! They are after all, still alive, massacred, but still alive! It takes me a while to recover ...

Now we are on a terrace by the ocean, we chat and eat.
To date we have always eaten well!

We report the time ... I close my tenth from the first 15 min, Gerome Clementz ... I'm still super happy,,,
Let's go, tomorrow we leave on the ferry, then two planes to get to Santo Antao: three races ahead on this. L 'Avventura not' started now!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location: Volcano

0 comments:

Post a Comment