Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Who Do Coaches Talk To On Headset

ALL READY? Relax

It starts a new blog, just before leaving for a new adventure.
Luggage is almost ready, the bike is in the bag, ready for the trip, the suitcase is here beside me, a little ready and some do not. From here on Sunday to fill and empty at least twenty times, to check that nothing is missing.
Sometimes I remember one thing, then either me or write me forget again!

And so on Sunday afternoon it's off to Cape Verde!
The emotion is so great, and I still wonder what I'm going down there in the middle the biggest names in mountain biking! For sure I'm going to gain experience and see those places I certainly enrich and fill my heart with emotion. I do not know what to combine in the races I'm going to do, but I am sure will be an incredible and unrepeatable.

will try to update the blog during my journey, where there will be the way, but whatever happens I will take home a lot of material to tell everyone who will listen to my adventure!

soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment