Monday, February 14, 2011

Thick Extra Long Scarf

Last day

busy day today, those who like me!
wake up early, so as not to lose the habit, and head straight for the mountains and cliffs vertigioni cliffs, dotted with houses and plantations of bananas, beans and other local plants, around us. The environment e'severo, but fantastic!
I've never seen anything like this in my life! The road, paved, salt on the side of steep mountain to ttatti and 'very exposed and the window you can' see the bottom of the valley down below 'very low ...

arrived in the area, unload the bikes, prepare and ride in a hilly (which really do not know where it can be released after considering the slopes encountered so far) and beautiful.
We are on the start line, I leave behind Rene 'and with Tracy at his heels: I have to do to me do not let me go, she goes from being scary!, And run the' bellissma, mixed, some technical sections faster. Many raise, a strappone in salt I have to do on foot, jumps, curves counterslope ... In short, there is 'everything' that a good rider should be able to do! And today I feel a good rider!
close with the tenth time with a smile on his face at last. Pic ni
in the village, then go up with the coaches: in fact I could easily come down 'with a set-up more' discesistico and monocore, 22 not the 'I have ever used!

After lunch the bike shelter at Sabrina, who broke the chain. It takes me less than a minute and I think I look great (just so 'moment.) Fabien sfotte me, "ah, les italiens when doivent aider une fille ..." much general laughter!
But to show that not only help women, shelter, even a flat tire Mark Weir: no one has seen repair a tubeless with flexy gel and spare inner tube, so I keep a little lesson in mechanics (in English), very passionately, is followed by Mark, Rene ', Sam and all Peridy the descent of the big ... Great satisfaction!
"thanx Marco Have you saved my race!" Weir said at the end. More 'will give the latest' a tube of glue so 'the user' in his adventures in the states!

It dates back to the same path, but let down a different, this magnificent and varied, as I like. I do my best, but I'm tired now, so do not take too many rischipero 'I can only give me 15 seconds to Tracy Moseley! Not bad, it will be 'a woman, but It moves as the best men in the world! For two consecutive
run I can put behind Hans Rey, will not be 'as the ultimate goal being the one in front of more than 10 years' of me and overweight, but for me it' s been an immense satisfaction stary ahead, two-run, a living legend of my favorite sport!

After the race all together we make a final section, I twice with the pros go, I try to keep up with Sabrina ... she is damn fast too!
I try my WFO to one that is strong (but this will speak 'on 29pollici.com) and rientramo for dinner.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location: Santo Antao

0 comments:

Post a Comment