Monday, February 7, 2011

Is There A Pokemon Shiny Gold Full Version





It's strange, and much, pass the check in alone.
The bag with the bike and 'swallowed up by a tape and it' disappeared under my feet, now you just have to wait to leave and, as the ad said 'soap: Paris is waiting for us!


Day 1 Arrive in Paris in the evening, baggage claim and find the 'hotel ... very smooth.
I eat, I find the others and you begin to get acquainted: so 'to the skin, very simcpatico Mark Weir, and Greg Douce Even Rowan Sorrel they seemed very approachable.

A beer in the company of Fabien Barel and "Poulet", one of the photographers, then divide the room with Fabien.

L 'next day we meet for breakfast, a bike and not Hans' yet arrived ... It starts, you start talking about the place and route
we face ... "So 'finally judge whether ste 29ers are going well in the technical ... Fabien said by now I have to get their hands on, "you judge me, not the 29 "!!!".. general laughter ...

Environment and 'very easy, does not seem to be surrounded by the best biker the world, seems to be a trip with friends!
Bello. I'm glad to be here!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location: Turin

0 comments:

Post a Comment