Monday, February 14, 2011

How To Word Pay Your Own Dinner

reset

up early for a change, and ferry. Just not to miss anything!


last night after four hours by ferry, the svomitazzi, the two planes and the mini bus now, we have been home of Cesaria Evoira, very popular here but ache in France: and 'a singer who sings in color (and speaking) only in the local dialect, Creole. A luxurious house by local standards, for our normal, but the incredible thing, and 'the amount' of gold records, platinum and various awards on the walls!
you, old black woman, black as night, exudes an aura indescribable speaks calmly, he mentions a few words of French, but he says things very deep and sincere. It reminded me of the little old book "The Stand" by Stephen King.
an hour from her (and that 'we are here as guest of honor with the primary objective of bringing aid to local children) and finally dinner.

At 22.30 I collapsed, exhausted, tired, sick half after the adventures of the day.

Today, as I said, I woke up early and we took the ferry to Santo Antao. It 'was the day that I decided since we are here! On the boat the boys were playing and dancing the capoeira ... Very good, e'incredibile movements they can do! Once in
destinazine we got to wait for the bike would arrive within a local time (read at least two, but three were eventually !!!!) in a bar. We chatted, ate and drank a few steps from the ocean, relaxing in pure philosophy Verde: stress-free! How would Damiano, Serena!!
Come the bike (including that of Hans finalmnete and 'arrived from Los Angeles, London, Paris ... we load the bags and go up the mountain. From this side and' sweet and barren, but on the other ... We stop along the street, sheltered by a wind that moves me (to me at least 70 blows per hour) and head, pedal for 10 minutes, then bike on your back, go up a steep, steep and rocky, "Well , not 'then the end of the world "I say. And he began to study the steps.
Reach the height of the clouds trace a furrow in the sky, beyond the 'nothing more' total. We need to get out of here. Fabien advises caution here if you fall you fall once ... I do not reassuring! If he says so that I can assure you that is frightening to see, let alone as I was squeezing my ass! Remedial measures: I put the saddle to a minimum, that less can not be ', Deflated tires, deflated suspension of 30psi, I raise the brake levers (as I would like to have flat pedals) and so on. The first 6
curves make them walk 'cause I'm drenched and slippery. Then we leave, more 'down, one by one, every three minutes.
Shit, if you look out you see nothing! It 's so steep, foggy you can not see a more' than 10 meters, and the wind blows fortissimo. I want to go back!
Parto, with extreme caution, the bike goes where you want, and the outer edge 'vicinissmo of nowhere ... That fucking scared! I've never seen anything so 'steep in my life! I get out more 'times, I do not want to risk your ass, it takes me a life then, finally, more' down, the sky will open, the path widens. Familiarize yourself, start having fun! Every turn a skid, right and left, jumps, rocks, roots and all so cool.
Check with adrenaline to the stars, are at the bottom !!!!! I
the penultimate time, but no matter, today was not my own!
After the race, we turn to the country, among the locals, who welcome us with music and songs. We a path through the village that leaves me breathless, too bad you forgot the backpack go pro!
Incredibly so 'out of nowhere, I find a fabulous feeling with my niner, we play, I nosepress and hairpins are good and I feel at ease! Who knows' that tomorrow goes better than last time?

Now we're in a hotel, single room and for Rowan, the other in heaps of four ... It e'instaurato a good relationship, and I speak English like never before. Sabrina Jonnier
I like, and 'friendly and easygoing, even Vouilloz, who at first seems a bit' on her, and 'played, and constantly asks me if I can do with the 29 hairpins are so' close .. . Sure, he makes them do it as it would take me 20 of a unicycle, so much'....
Eventually, between all of us soo least twenty world titles DH, but it seems to be the team HUTR social outing! Excellent company

away, now you sleep, although I feel a little 'feverish ... I took two aspirins in the group there are some 'coats, by Wildhaber, Mark Weir ... I also hope I do not get sick 'cause just now beginning to feel ok with the medium!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location: Sao Antao

0 comments:

Post a Comment