Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pancreatitus In Dogs, How It Happens

Thoughts

spend the light. One Click. And it 's dark.

Then I wake up, often early, turn on the light, the coffee machine ', an electric toothbrush, regulate the heating, I wake up, drink a coffee' hot, one day I eat cookies, cake one day, one day bread and Nutella.
Then I go down in the garage, take the car and in fifteen minutes are at work. Sometimes I get angry if they use wind because 'c' UNPO traffic or find parking.
If I'm hungry I open a door of a closet and I choose what to eat and drink what I always at least four different flavors of juice in the pantry.
When getting the groceries fill your basket with a thousand stupid things that are not essential, are only well packaged and presented, but most do not fill your belly 'of a healthy plate of rice.

When I have 'a child will go' to school under the house, then I can 'take the bus and the scooter. When will 'wake up growth' soon, berra 'her coffee' hot, I'll eat 'his preferitieandra cookies' to work by car.

us we are sure of this. Everything.

But think for a moment how many wake up in the morning, the dark, in a concrete house with the windows without glass, in a place where the wind blows constantly, day and night, where the hot water does not exist, where the meal is not always' insured.
We think there are kids who go to school must also 40km walk, 'cause the area and a' harsh and severe. So in the end, not at school goes there.
We think that when the evening comes and 'dark and if you do not have the money to buy the fuel that powers the generator, you're in the dark. Nothing
Gerry Scotti and his millionaire, no cartoons, no advertising '.

Think of how life might be in these conditions. We would be able to smile? I think not. We are now worn by consumerism, by having everything at all costs, we are bombarded with messages where if you have gadgets that are out of the loop, you're Demode '.

Instead I saw people who have nothing to everything 'that we consider essential to settle for a plate of rice a day, walking for hours up steep trails with bundles of wood resting head weighing up to forty kilograms. People who, when you meet them, you always gives a smile, the most 'great that you can give.

Tomorrow I wake up 'early light' light, the telephone controller 'emails ... But wait for the people who I met on this trip I want to take, to remind me that, eventually, perhaps more 'spoiled lucky.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location: Nice

0 comments:

Post a Comment